Here are all the details about what's in this issue, which I think is our best one yet:
DROP TARGET #4 - The Moves Issue
52 pages - 5.5" x 8.5" - B&W printing
First Printing: 8.5" x 14" full-color centerfold, screenprinted cover
- MOVES MANUAL: Descriptions and diagrams of some basic flipper skills to help you improve your game
- VIDEO MODE: Pinball 101
- PINHALLS: The Pinball Wizard Arcade in Pelham, NH
- THE SECOND ANNUAL APRIL FOG MEMORIAL PINBALL SCHOLARSHIP
- THE REPLAY REVIEW: Jurassic Park (Data East, 1993)
- SPECIAL WHEN LITERATURE: Pinball Art by Keith Temple
- FOR WHOM THE COINS TOLL by Jon Chad!
- DREAM MACHINES: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by Alec Longstreth, Pee-wee's Big Adventure by Aaron Renier, Conan the Barbarian by Jon Chad
- THE GAME OF A LIFETIME by Alec Longstreth!
- TILT TALK: Interviews with Keith Elwin and Bowen Kerins
PLEASE BE FOREWARNED: This is an extremely busy week for Jon and me here at CCS! The senior thesis evaluations are all day Thursday and graduation is on Saturday. We might not be able to get the first wave of orders in the mail until Monday, but we'll do our best! Thank you in advance for your patience.