Friday, December 14, 2012

CFF

One of the features I'm working on for Drop Target #5 is a comic about a crazy night that I spent with the Crazy Flipper Fingers pinball gang back in November.  My idea was to tag along with them and get a street-level view of what it means to be in the gang, instead of just sending them some interview questions.


We zig-zagged all over Portland, playing pinball in bars, restaurants, arcades, and various private collections.  It was a great time, and I look forward to sharing the story with all of you in DTZ #5.

Jon and I have pushed back the release date again, which I know is a drag, but we are both busy guys and we want to make sure the issue is as good as we can make it.  We've got all the content lined up, we just have to hunker down this winter and create it all.  We promise it'll be out no later than March 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment