Monday, June 23, 2014

One year later... still on top!

This April I was in Portland, Oregon for the inaugural Linework NW festival.  While I was in town, I of course, made time to swing by Ground Kontrol to play their Star Wars: Episode One machine.  

It is, hands down, the best SW:E1 machine I have ever played, and I felt pretty good with myself when I put up 130,752,210 points on my first game.  "I'll be on the high score board for sure!" I thought to myself.  So, imagine my surprise when the machine went straight to the match screen:


I quickly scrolled through to the high score board, only to find that my high scores from last year were still intact and untouched!


This felt pretty awesome.  Battling myself!  Sadly, I was not able to bump PAT off of the board, or get any new high scores on this trip.  Maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment