Monday, July 20, 2015

DTZ + Slam Tilt at ReplayFX

As ReplayFX gets closer (7/30-8/2, you're going, right?), I want to post some more teasers of what I'll be bringing in addition to the final issue of Drop Target.  I'm happy to say that I'll have ten copies of the PHENOMENAL Australian pinball zine, Slam Tilt, at the table!  The combo of art, articles, and attitude make this a zine that shouldn't be missed!  You might remember that I did a write up of Slam Tilt when it first crossed my path.

There's only ten copies, though, so make sure that you get to the table early!!  More cool stuff to come!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry man, I handle order fulfillment for DTZ stuff on here, and I'm moving to Santa Fe, NM at the end of the month. We talked about it and logistically it made the most sense for Jon to debut it at Replay and then he's shipping me the extra copies, which will go on sale once they find me in NM. Hopefully at that point all my shipping supplies and computer will be unpacked! Busy times...

    ReplyDelete