Sunday, October 17, 2010

We ALL know how THIS feels.


*Sign* Well, just another day in pinballdom.  Sometimes it feels like the machine is programmed for pure evil and every loving, encouraging nudge you give it just throws a danger-danger-tilt back in your face.  I know that we should all be exercising a quantity of restraint.  In all seriousness, though, I don't tilt that often 'cause I'm too shy to put a little bit of the oom pah pah on a machine.  My girlfriend Colleen tilts more than me 'cause she's so pumped about the ball hitting around in the bumper pit.  It's cute.

I have some AMAZING news to share with you guys, once I can get a glorious enough picture!  Stay tuned!

Also, I saw this on a show report on Pinball News from 2 years ago.  IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment