Friday, October 3, 2014

Ha ha! WHAT?! THIS VIDEO!

Hey all!  Sorry for the radio silence!  Alec and I have been crazy with convention season, and getting the new issue of Drop Target Zine into your hot little hands!  I just wanted to take a break from the action to share with you all this absolutely bonkers video that I found:


I...I don't know where to start.  This video has EVERYTHING.  The guy at the beginning is a dead ringer for Paul Scheer, which tickles me pink.  The outfits are amazing (especially the pop bumper outfits), and there are some totally wild characters.  Pinball lady, young boy with teenage voice, and old, big-handed pinball guy.  It's great.  Please, watch it.  I want this to be the inspiration for the musical based on my life.

PS: I tagged this with "pinball violence" because the old guy with the huge hands hits the machine until it explodes.

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING! I think the guy at the very beginning in the silver suit is Robert Hegyes who played Juan Epstein on "Welcome Back Kotter" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hegyes

    ReplyDelete