Monday, March 9, 2015

Token Bag!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned Aladdin's Castle in a post, the arcade in my local mall that was part of a chain owned by Bally's.  I have MANY MANY MANY fond memories of that arcade.  It eventually changed into Dream Machine and then left the mall, but I'll always remember going there and playing the TMNT arcade game, the Simpson's game, that bonkers Aerosmith music revolution game...  So, I'm digging through some old affects the other day and I stumble upon THIS:


It's the token bag that I used to use for Aladdin's Castle!  AHHHHHH!!!  I was inseparable from this thing as a kid!  I put ZBots in it, Keshi, Tokens, Quarters, you name it!  I'm so happy to have it back in my life again!  I can't wait to take it to PAPA 18 THIS WEEKEND!!!

In a side note, I've tried to save a token from every arcade I've been to, but I CANNOT find my Aladdin's Castle token!  This is a total travesty in the Jon Chad universe.  If anyone has any leads before I take the search to eBay, let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment