Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Harry Potter Pinball Wizard T-Shirt!

If you have been enjoying the Harry Potter Pinball dream machine playfields I have been drawing for Drop Target, then man-oh-man do I have the T-shirt for you!


This awesome Harry Potter Pinball Wizard T-shirt was designed by Ashley Hay and is available for a measly $11 on TheYetee.com   It's only available until 10/20 (about 40 more hours!) so if you want to score one for yourself, you'd better apparate over to there right away!

Thanks to Drop Target reader Don for letting me know about the shirt.  I ordered one and it will be my official pinball shirt from now on!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry... Mine arrived the other day. It's my new official pinball shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance this will ever get re-run?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure, you'd have to check their site.

    ReplyDelete