Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blogging Here, Blogging There

Yikes, two weeks without a post?!  I can offer two explanations: 1) Jon and I have been super busy wrapping up the CCS Summer Workshops, which, although it is incredibly fun, is still technically our "work"  2) I have been busy posting pinball related stuff on other blogs!


The first is a new comic strip I started over on our Stern Blog called "Flipper Funnies."  I have brainstormed out a bunch of goofy pinball related gags, so I will be having a lot of fun with this in the weeks and months to come.

The other is a recent pinball-related illustration that I painted for my illustration blog.  Warning: it's kind of a bummer!

Fear not, dear readers, Jon and I have another pinball adventure planned for later this week, so I will dutifully report back with all the details.  Until then, get out there and play more pinball!

No comments:

Post a Comment