Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Never Give Up!

This afternoon Jon and I headed over to the old telegraph building to play some pinball.  We started a two-player game of Medieval Madness and neither of us was doing very well.  After both of our second balls, we each had less than 1 million points.

Then, somehow on my third ball, I took the game from the worst start possible all the way up to the end of the game.  I lit all six of the blue badges, entered Battle for the Kingdom, and was three center shots away from beating the game when I tilted (the damn ball got stuck behind that right troll with 4 seconds on the clock!  I lost a 25x bonus - whoops).  I ended up with 163 Million Points and a new Troll Record (60!?!)  It was a hell of a game.  One of the best I've ever played.

And how many times have you had a crappy ball one and ball two and just given up on your game?  Well, I'm here to tell you this:  Never give up!  You can always turn that game around.  Even if you just have one ball left.  As long as there's a ball on the playfield, you're still playing pinball.  Keep it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment