Monday, January 7, 2013

Photos from a Stern Tour Part 6

Finally, we have come to the end of our Stern tour.  If you consider that I started posting these photos at the beginning of November, it's almost as if YOU yourself have been on the tour for 2 months!  If only I could have stayed there that long!  Although EXTREMELY preemptive, these photos were meant to simply whet your whistle for the article in a later issue of DTZ.  The really magical thing about watching the pinball construction process is that it isn't like any other assembly process I've ever seen.  Normally, when I think of assembly lines, I think of a linear process, mostly run by machines.  Watching pinballs being made is an elegant dance of artists, craftsmen, and really hard workers.  To say it was an eye-opening experience would be a crucial understatement!




No comments:

Post a Comment